The function of HR department is very important in any organization. It is basic duty of this section to maintain complete records of employees, starting from, their recruitment, joining, training and working to, leaving or retirement from the job. This department also looks after the employee Payroll, benefits, performance appraisal and coordination between management and employee.
The important functions, duties and responsibilities of HR sector of a company or organization, can be summed up as follows:
• Recruitment (Search for caliber candidate, Interview, coordination with consultant, give offer letter, sign various employee agreements with the employee, reference check, select or reject the candidate, provide rejection letter etc.)
• Training (prepare candidate for specific job, conduct orientation program for new recruits, evaluate different recruitment programs)
• Administration (Maintain records of employee Handbook, insurance, leaves, performance evaluation, agreements, benefits, schedules of training programs, organize different company events, programs and functions, employee compensation and so on.
• Welfare (looks after employee complaints and grievances, coordination with the management and assists in offering proper and better working environment consultora assessment center.
• Management (manpower planning, completes recruitment for different departmental positions, issue various employee related letters, circulars and notices, recruit management level personnel, employee payroll and related services)
Every HR department is headed by HR Head or Manager, assisted by Assistant Personnel Manager and HR executives, in carrying out different HR functions to the satisfaction of the management. Due to such importance of HR section, any professional recruited to support HR Manager, must be well versed with all HR responsibilities.
Thus, any professional applying for the assistant managerial position, in any organization, must be aware of these HR facts. Any Assistant Personnel Manager Resume must include, his precise HR skills to impress Employer or Hiring HR Manager with his HR competency. His Sample HR Resume needs mentioning, his prior HR working experience, specialized HR education and knowledge of HR duties and functions.
It is also necessary that, the resume must be well formatted and expertly written, avoiding unnecessary details. The different sub headings, to furnish specific details for resume formatting, can be summed up as follows:
• Contact Details
• Professional Summary & Achievements
• Academic Qualification
• Certificate & Awards
• Technical and Additional Skills